Last updated: September 7, 2022.
Tremor protects the confidentiality and security of information that we collect about our customers. We will not share nonpublic information about you with third parties, except for the specific purposes described below.
We limit the collection and use of information to the minimum we require to deliver our services to you. Such services include maintaining your accounts with us, processing transactions requested by you, and administering our business.
We get information directly from you when you apply for, access, and use services offered by us. Our employees are required to protect the confidentiality of your information and to comply with our established policies. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (For Tremor’s EU / EEA customers)
A. Legal Basis under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Tremor may process your personal data because:
- Tremor needs to perform a contract with you;
- you have given us permission to process your personal data for Tremor’s legitimate business interests so long as your applicable rights are not violated;
- Tremor must comply with applicable law.
B. Disclosure of Data
Tremor may disclose your personal data in good faith belief and as permitted by law that such disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of Tremor
- protect against legal liability
- comply with regulatory inquiry
- comply with consumer reporting agency requests
- allow our third-party service providers to assist us in rendering services to our clients. Such providers are required to comply with applicable privacy laws
C. Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a citizen or resident of a member country of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Tremor aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed what personal data Tremor holds about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information Tremor has pertaining to you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that Tremor restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information Tremor has pertaining to you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Tremor relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that Tremor may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in EU or EEA.
D. Service Providers
Tremor may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate services and provide the services on our behalf. These service providers have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Tremor subscribes to Amazon Web Services (AWS) to supply hosting services, information storage, backup, and other services offered by the cloud providers. In addition to its own GDPR compliance procedures, Tremor operates under the protection and protocols of its providers and their GDPR-compliant services, policies, and procedures.
E. Cookie Notice
We utilize cookies and browser storage objects (HTML5 Storage API) only for essential functionality limited to login, authentication, and session capabilities.